I HATE THAT QUOTE GOING AROUND THAT’S LIKE “JOHN WATSON IS THE ONLY PERSON SHERLOCK REALLY LOVES” LIKE YEAH OKAY HE LOVES NO ONE ELSE -
- THAT’S WHY HE THROWS A MAN OUT OF A WINDOW AFTER HE HURT MRS HUDSON
- WHY HE SAVES IRENE ADLER’S LIFE
- WHY HE FEELS SO GUILTY AFTER MOLLY…
One time when my music theory professor was a student in college, he had to accompany an extremely rude soprano for a recital. She treated him like dirt during rehearsals. Just before going on to perform, she made some really snide remark to him that ticked him off, so he transposed the piece up a half step. She cracked three times.
Always be nice to your accompanists, folks.
There is a special place in hell for people that are rude to their accompanists
I’ve gotten a few people asking how I can be so relaxed, right before a convention. Why am I not running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off? Mostly, it’s because I begin my prep so far in advance that when it comes to the night before, my only job is getting a good nights sleep. So, let’s get started!
I thought Schmidt was a lazy name at first, but a smith is a person who beats metal into shape.
OMG! I should be disappointed as a German for never catching that one!
Yeah but then Schmidt isn’t Schmied (even if it derives from it), so I don’t blame myself for not noticing. I’m still not convinced that this was on purpose (Schmidt after all is a freakishly common German name) but if it was, it’s pretty cool.
I fuCKING LOVE THIS ELVIS GIF
- fucking floor guy killing it on the sax
- the fuckers on the ladder
- jimmy-bob in the back dancing like a prospector who found gold
- the motherfucker who just appears swinging a trombone like he’s fucking fighting a swarm of bees
- and fucking Elvis hobbling around like he lost his crutches