Meet the World’s Smallest Rabbit.
Columbia Basin Pygmy Rabbits are the world’s smallest and among the rarest.
Miniature bunnies with iridescent ears. Happiness, embodied as a tiny ball of fluff and cute.
TINY BUN WITH COLORFUL EARS ;____;
REPEAT AFTER ME:
- mental illnesses ARE NOT a fashion trend
- mental illnesses SHOULD NOT be romanticised
- people SHOULD NOT LIE about having mental illnesses just to seem “deep” or “interesting” or “edgy
- mental illnesses SHOULD be taken seriously
- IT IS A REAL PROBLEM THAT AFFECTS MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AND IS NOT “QUIRKY” IT IS AN ILLNESS THAT AFFECTS THE MIND AND HOW YOU FUNCTION ON A DAILY BASIS
Alina Davis, a 23-year-old trans woman, and Allison Brooks, her 19-year-old partner, donned matching white floor-length bridal gowns and married at a civil registry office earlier this month.
As Davis is still legally regarded as male, the office had no choice but to hand them a marriage certificate.
The couple said officials chided them, and appeared to be violent.
‘She called us the shame of the family and said we need medical treatment … I was afraid my pussycat [an affectionate pet name in Russian] would beat the fuck out of her,’ Davis said on her VK page.
But the couple were allowed to sign the papers, meaning a gay couple in Russia are legally recognized as married – even if it’s through a loophole.
‘This is an important precedent for Russia,’ Davis said.
Russia banned same-sex marriage and outlawed ‘gay propaganda’ in 2013.
holy jesus look at these two warrior princesses
they are my heroes
YOU GO GIRLS
"Oh, you don’t wanna recognize my gender? Okay then lol guess you have to recognize my marriage"
that is amazing